Conditions Treated at Ward Chiropractic Center in Spring, TX
Ward Chiropractic Center wants to improve your well-being, beyond temporary pain relief by medication. Our Spring, TX chiropractors provide you with several solutions using the latest technologies offered today.
Chiropractic Treatment for Acute and Chronic Pain
Ward Chiropractic provides you the pressure release you need using spinal decompression. We gently stretch your spinal vertebrae to provide you relief from the following conditions:
- Back pain – Chiropractic treatment is affective at reducing back pain issues, including lower back pain, upper back pain, and mid-back pain. Spinal decompression can correct sciatic nerve problems that cause pain to shoot from the foot up to the tailbone area. Decompression or chiropractic adjustments to the spine can also provide herniated disc pain relief.
- Neck pain and shoulder pain – Chiropractic adjustments and/or spinal decompression can place the vertebrae back to where it is supposed to be. Chiropractic techniques cam also correct any stiffness, pain, or inflammation occurring in the upper back, neck, and shoulders.
- Personal and auto accident injuries – Slips and falls at work and whiplash often cause neck pains that also result in headaches, shoulder pain, and other problems. We correct these using a variety of treatment methods including those that stretch and realign the spine.
- Prenatal and postnatal pain – A combination of procedures before and after pregnancy can provide you relief and even help ensure a safer delivery. Massages techniques could also help reduce stress and relieve lower back pains or cramps.
- Chronic Pain Symptoms – We can help relieve chronic pain symptoms for a variety of conditions, from headaches and migraines to degenerative disc disease and arthritis.
Sports Therapy and Sports Injury Treatment
Here at ward Chiropractic center, we specialize in chiropractic care for athletes. Both professional and amateur athletes alike are at risk of being sidelined from avoidable sports injuries. If you play sports, even just leisurely, you post the risk of suffering from common injuries like sprains, strains, and tears. We can help you find relief form common sports injuries like runner’s knee, tennis elbow, golfer’s elbow. Not only can we help you find relief, but we can aid in the prevention of future sports injuries and enhance athletic performance.
Additional Chiropractic Care Techniques
Technology is also on our side when relieving stress and repairing nerve damage and eliminating pain. Additional chiropractic care techniques we provide to Sprint, TX clients include as follows:
- Impulse adjustment – Using an instrument similar in shape to a water gun, we pull a trigger and send a gentle signal to the joints and spine or to the hands, feet, fingers, or other extremities.
- Electro-muscle stimulation – This form of physiotherapy uses electrical stimulation to reduce pain and swelling and expedites the body’s healing process. We sometimes use it in conjunction with physical therapy exercises.
- Cold laser therapy – For faster tissue healing, we sometimes use a low-intensity laser instrument. It treats a variety of injuries and wounds and helps reduce redness, swelling, aches, and pain.
- Vibration technique – We use this to induce muscle contractions and relaxation. It provides a way to improve muscle mass, and it increases bone density.
Contact Ward Chiropractic Center in Spring, TX and Begin your Treatment Journey
Contact Ward Chiropractic Center at (281) 786-4922 for a consultation with our chiropractor in Spring, TX. You also can visit us in person to make an appointment and begin your journey toward a healthier you.